Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

weekend camp


Hook: Guess what we did on the weekends?

In the weekend we went camp it was so rainy that it ran every single day.
As we got our stuff ready we hopped in the car and I was smiling with excitement .
when we got there I saw sarona  and her family with there bags next to the bus.
And then a another bus at the back of the other bus and we had to put how close in side and we waited and waited until our how church was here and it was so because my mum forgotten to pack my jumpers . As we got in the bus every body was excited and as we go there it was beautiful and I just notes when my sister said we are at Hamilton where mere mere is.
we had a hot dog and when we finished we went to the game room and it was cool my cabin was 2c it was so so cool and alot of people from our school came . this is the people from our school went.

6 comments:

  1. He Sisilia.your woke is cool I like the bit that you said in camp.I wish I can come with you to camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sisilia

    that story was awesome I liked it I wish I went their

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you need to fix up your comment of I tell Mr Macks that you did'nt do positive helpfull thought full.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sisilia!

    My name is Sara, and I'm from the United States. I'm in a class called EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I wanted you to know, that I loved reading your post about your weekend at camp. It sounds like you had such a wonderful time! I'm so glad that the rain didn't ruin your weekend, because I know how much sunshine plays a role in camps. I'm so excited to read more of your posts! Keep up the good work, Sisilia!

    ReplyDelete