Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Cross Country

Thursday the 22nd of august we had Cross Crountry Race for 2013. Getting ready we all got dressed into our house colours. I was in Te Aroha, Waiting until th yr 2 and 1 were runing . all the senior block went to the other side of the field so we can see the Kids running across us.


Then it was time for the yr 4& 5s they all lined up where the line waiting until Mr Burt pushed the alarm. Then the yr 6 then it was The yr 7 turn lineing up we all walked to the line and stood there. My hands were shaking as I was standing there my hart was beating faster and faster.


“I was nerovs and my head was saying to me you can do it”. As the alarm went i sprinted as fast as i could so i want come last . As I was running my supporters were cheering for me along the cone lines. I can feel the squishy and slimmy mud running threw my toes.

I was exhausted and sweating running towards a log i jumped over it. running ahead I caught up to Ane Annliz and hopei ran with them  then they sprinted away from me because they were near the finish line . I ran past the park and up the hill and past the finish line. It was amazing

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sisilia
    I was just reading your wonderful story about cross country. It was a really good story I enjoyed it and I loved the picture of you and Taami. Well done I hope you post some other nice and cool things about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your cross country story. Like the photo of you and Tarmar really cool. WHAT did you come in?
    LOVE FROM:your bff best friend forever MARTHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sisilia I really like the photo of you and Taamai you and Taamai looked really pretty keep up the good work from JAVANA

    ReplyDelete