Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Sisilia-Creative


Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed?
I enjoyed the art and carving. It’s very fun Designing your own design.
It’s awesome because my friends enjoy’s the fun that we have with Ms Tito. I sometimes spend time with my best friends when we are doing our Art and Carving.
Black Hat - Which things didn't I like?
Most of the time we have to Pack up. Sometimes the boys in room 20 has to ruin the fun. Sometimes my friends keep talking when they haven't even finished there art or carving. It gets noise sometimes when we do our art.
Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week?
What was Interesting about This weeks. It was very interesting learning about Samoan, Polynesia. Learning about mixing designs to gather and Islander art. It very awesome working and learning about the Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment