Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Badminton


.
On Friday we went to the hall for badminton. As we entered the hall I saw room 16 were playing badminton too. Lorene was there too. She was the first teacher to help us learn about badminton.
Lorene showed us how to hold the raquet to serve. After that we had to sit on the ground and try to hit the shuttle to your mate.You had to lean back, stretch and try to hit it back straight.
"Hit it straight Sarona," I said. But she kept on hitting it over to the teams beside us.


We played cool games like volley ball. I was excited. But the best game was the Hit, Run and Pass game. We hit the shuttle and had to run to the end of the line. You passed your racket down the line to the front. If we missed the shuttle we had to put our racket down in the middleof a circle on the floor and go to the back. We kept going until there was only one racket. "Oh no, we're going to lose," I said to Sarona.

I really liked badminton because we played cool games.


After that Lorene was away and Donna was there .

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sisilia, Its Taeshell what a amazing story about badminton. I really enjoyed reading your story, its was Fantastic. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Martha

    I like your badmintal and your bff is here well i love your sorny it is cool welcome to your game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. view more

    ReplyDelete