Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Fun Run


Getting ready for the run we warmed up. As soon as everybody was here we ran when the teachers gave us a sign. So On my first run I had ran where Ms Va’afusuaga was standing. Walking towards the big tree I started to run when I walked past it, catching up to the other students that ran in front of me. Then I saw Mele so I ran up to her when she started walking. Running with Mele I felt sick I had butterflies in my stomach. Mele and I ran past the tail trees until we ran past Ms Squires.  And Mele stopped so I just ran until I got to Ms King she marked a letter L on my hand. Then I ran past the other teachers watching , As I got to the soccer pole I started walking with Martha, Anne and Htawaras. I finally got to where daisy was standing so I ran and ran. It was very fun running because we had friends that were videotaping the students. Run, run” I shouted to the students who were walking. splash, Splash the paddles in the mud splashed on my legs it felt yucky but it was funny. So later that  day I was up to my last one running around the reserve . Crack crack the brunches went as I was running threw the trees . Getting closer to Ms Va’afusuaga I started to get tired so I power walked . Then I ran until I got to near the beach toilets so I jogged. Huffing and Puffing I tryed not to stop.

To Be Countunied..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sisilia,
    I enjoyed reading your account of the Fun Run. As I read through your writing I felt that I was right there with you. You did a great job describing what you went through. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete