Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

All About Music


Music:
Music is very good for you because it’s fun to listen to. Also we can watch video’s on other web sites about music. Music is very entertaining when you take it with you on a road trip.  My favourite music artist is  Beyonce because she is very popular around the world. Some songs have a story to it and it is very amazing.

Even when I walk to school and I get lonely I listen to music. Music is very good for me. I always  listen to music when I’m playing games with my friends.  Most times after school I listen to the radio when I get home. In the weekends on Sunday I listen to church music. I like songs because they make me feel happy and sad.

I like listening to Chris Browns song and Mariah Carey.  Most of the times my Auntie always have a party and they listen to different kind of songs. My sisters like to listen to songs when it’s boring or quiet. When I’m alone in my room music keeps me company. Sometimes I can dance to the music when they turn it on. I even sing songs when it’s boring at home.

Music is very cool some students in different kinds of school makes funny video’s about 1 direction or titanium. All of my friends like to dance to music on lunchtime and even when they have a sleepover.







No comments:

Post a Comment