Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weekend


Guess what we did in the weekend. I stayed at home with my family. Usually we stay home every weekend on Saturday and watch movies.This weekend we watched Tangle, Huge, and Grudge. Some of the movies were scary. The scariest one was The Grudge 2.

After morning tea we watched 2012. It was a movie about the end of the would.
An it was cool because when we watched it we shout the curtins so we can watch it .


As soon as it was night we played spot light. Takai was the spot light and he called'nt fine me and he got toni and toni was chairing to scary takai .


Finally I was tired so I went to bed. and as I entered my bed room I so my Nana cleaning the room. I got angry at her because lost my shoes and my bage but I find it it was in the wooddroup .

On Sunday I went to church with my sister. My church is called the Community church. First we did praying and singing. After the service we went to the hall to play games about friends.
At church we also had lunch. We had cookies, bananas, pears, and drinks.

1 comment:

  1. What a great story you have wriotten Sisilia,about your weekend keep it up. What kind of games did you play. From Falefehi

    ReplyDelete