Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I do during School and home!...


At home when my mum is sleeping I clean up well my sisters and brothers are watching tv... And when its nightime my sisters cook food after that we have a shower and then we watch tv...But ... my mum always have people over  when we are in the lawnch ...So they always go in the kitchen ,. They talking for ever ...... when the voleunm gets higher they talk louder !......

In the morning when I wake up my brothers are still sleeping evan my mum .... But!.. sometimes we go school lait because my mum always tell me to clean my bed roombefore i go school well my dad is sleeping....

when I go school I always have to use my friends charger when my netbook goes flat...
At school we do writing then after morning tea we do maths then after launch we do topic....

No comments:

Post a Comment