Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012


  • What I like learning with a net-book?. I learn with my netbook fixing my internet by myself I learn to go on websites when I finish my work learning with my netbook his good! What frustrates me? (x2) what frustrates when my keys does’nt work sometimes when I put my headphones on the sound does’nt work When I move netbook my screen goes red What will make it better? a better netbook then this one. a camera at the back of the netbook make my enternet connect faster How does school compare now vs before you had a netbook? it was betterbut when I start useing it I started to get frustrated . How could we use our netbook better? when I walk around with my netbook around the class I hold it with 2 hands when I take it home I but it in a netbook bage .

No comments:

Post a Comment