Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's School Time



(Hook :  Guess what its my first day of school yay. . . .


Shy and nervous I clutched my mums hand tightly. The hot sun was beaming down onto me bought luckily breeze running down the path way . Cars went by zooming and  beeping as we were near bye the crossing.


It was such a long walk I felt sweat running down my exhausted face .  Crossing the road I heard a bell ringing and I notice it was time to meet my new friends and teachers

.Mum wave’s at me as I say “ goodbye” I was so excited.. I meet  my first teacher Miss George she toke me to the office so I could get signed in.Walking to my new class as I got to walked inside ,  I was as shy as an turtle hiding under it’s shell. I hang my school bag up onto the hook and went inside to learn.

Ms  George called every body to the mat and we sat up. we talked about learning how to read.  She had stacks of books by the book shelf.It was about an rabbit called hear and a turtle. . It was really  enjoyed reading then it was time for the next group. Ms emailed us work shots on the computer’s so we can fill it out.

10 munite’s later the bell rang for Lunch time . Sat up on the mat we had to wait until the boys go carefully to grab the’re lunch. Then it was our turn to grab our lunch. I ran outside and sat down next to some girl’s called Martha , Sarona ,Nelly may.

Bell rang again for play time we played shots with the ball it was getting really boring so we sat down and talked until the bell rang. It was time for class time. So we sprinted like I'm attacking them. Then the bell rang for home time I said to Ms " bye see you tomorrow " I shouted across the path as I went threw the gate.




I shouted" Mum " she came in the car and we drove off home. I told everything about what I did. The End



START:




(Hook :  Guess what its my first day of school yay. . . .

Shy and nervous I clutched my mums hand tightly. The hot sun was beaming down onto me bought luckily there was light of breeze running down the path way . Cars went by zooming and  beeping as we were near bye the crossing.

It was such a long walk I felt sweat running down my exhausted face .  Crossing the road I heard i heard a bell ring from the other side ,” come on mum we are nearly late.”. I shouted running  towards my new class room.

Walking threw the door I saw pictures up on the wall and computer’s lined up on the table it was amazing.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Sisilia! Im Cameron H. a student in EDM 310 at USA. I loved your blog post! Sounds like your first day of school was very exciting and filled with fun things to do! Practice working on your punctuation though, Good Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sisilia. My name is Lauren and I am a student at The University of South Alabama. I loved your post. Seems like you had a day full of excitement. I'm always nervous on the first day of school because you never know what to expect. I also liked ho descriptive you were. Keep up the good work and have a great school year.

    ReplyDelete