Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Athletic Day Hay


Hook? “Hay everybody Its Athletic’s day for our school so we need to get dressed hurry”

We all rushed to school like we were animals running around the zoo. We were so excited “Hi” sarona,Ane, Helen,  shouted running towards me and Efilona and Flora we were going to get dressed in the bathroom. The Bell was rang across the path way lets go and get dressed.  Running towards the pathroom door. As we walked into the the girls toliets there were lot of girls getting change so we waited until they were finished.

The girl started to go so we quickly went inside the toliet to get dressed.“Finished” I shouted waiting for My friends to get dressed.” Rrrrrring, Rrrrrring” went the bell again its class time “ bye Sarona , Ane, Efilona ,Chloe I was running with Fora to class. As we got there we started getting ready Ms Lagitupu started righting the house colours in Maori and our year than she told everybody to line up outside.

Than we Mr Burt started doing our cheer’s Than after that we started walking up to doing up to go to our first activity. first one we were with Ms long throw with the softball ball we had to throw the ball as far as we can so we can come 1st 2nd 3rd place so I Throw the ball as far as I can and I came first place than we going on and on than girls started beating me. In my head I was shouting “ NOOO”, so we went on and on I was in the year 7 group for the activity’s.

We all went in our year group. To

be continued.......




No comments:

Post a Comment