Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

I heard a whisper but no-one was there


Hook: what is so mysterious thing  about that house?

“Hey mum  I finished puting the furniture in the room so I'm just going to head off to my bedroom to listen to music” Okay honey she replied.So I set off to my bedroom when mum was going to make breakfast.

I walked towards my room than I layout on the bed Knock, Knock who is it go away I'm tired than my little brother ran in with muddy foot prints all over the floor eww  I'm going to tell on” MUM” I shouted  get out of my room Tony as  Tony sprinted of to mum.

Than I ran to my bedroom and layout on my bed aah that's better. As I grabbed my headphones I turned on the song  and started humming the beats as I feel asleep. Mum shouted” five mins until Breakfast”.So Dad said to me as he opened my door Nicky may you help “ sure” What do I have to do Dad asked “ Dad , can you stack the boxes so he gave me 6 but dad gave me to at a time  finished  Dad.

So we finished taking the boxes to the basement “ Mum shouted Breakfast is ready so I walked towards the kitchen and rinsed my hands with soap. I sat and at all my ceariall up and my juice , Beep ow that's the school bus hurry” So I quickly ran to the bus. Beep beep went the bus as we hopped off . Hours went by its 3:00 home time.


Dad picked me up and we went straight home,  as I got off I I walked towards my room. hehehehe who goes there”than a shadow comes who’s Tony I said is that you hehehe I heard someone giggling I see aaaaaaahhhhhhh I scream running to my bed room hiding under my sheet holding on to my teddy bear.

Its dinner time mum shouted as I ran quickly fast to dining room aaah ow is just you and your teddy. So as we ate I heard the voice again Mum can you hear something I asked she replied just eat your food. I'm full now wait Dad said" can you go and find the torch light in the basement please sure. I shivered with fear as I got my torch light and rand down throwing everything every where.

"aaaaaahhhhh" I shouted what do you want as tears ran down my face so I saw a large room I opened the door "aaaaaahhhhh"I screamed aaaaaahhhhh Tony and his friends screamed ow is just you I'm telling running up the stairs shouting Mum mum. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment