Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

Netbook reflection




  • I have discovered how to use our google doc’s for document’s and presintation’s  so we can write story’s about weekends and make a presintation of a celebritie  and post it on our blog so everybody can read.I have  learnt from myself  that we can use the interenet for worksheet’s and maths and writing, tools and how to spell extremely hard words.

  • I learnt from my self how to play draw picture’s and how to reuse picture’s from our netbooks. Learning from my teacher this year has been great we learn our decimals and our fractions. one of my friends taught me how to use the internet wisely for work, I have learnt from someone from room 22 how to file my writing to the folder’s.
I taught some kids how to draw on interent and how to use tuxpaint for pictures and frames.

  • I had learn how to share my work to other people so they can prove read it or fix up the mistakes. We can use the interenet for more cool idears and even we can use it for creating something like a box or make an air plane. Netbook helps us to put lots of idears into my head and use tools for any problems for our netbook.

  • Netbooks help us to listen to songs and go on games when we are finished everything on free time. We can use our netbooks for our task. Thank you for Mr Burt and Ms Burt for giving us the opportunitie  to have netbooks and chrome books to use for our learning.
  • The End

No comments:

Post a Comment