Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Reflection


Netbook helps with my learning on internet like going on extra-maths , Maths-whizz and more like reading work and even work sheet’s on line from the teacher’s. Internet on my netbook help’s me to type more better and do activity’s it is really good to finish your work on internet.

I have learnt  from my teacher how to listen to instruction's on my netbook and we are not aloud on any games but ask before you do something that your not aloud to go on first. What have you learnt from your friends this year? I had learn lots of hip hop moves because they love dancing. 


I had learnt lots of dance moves from the internets and there were lots of stuff to go on but I finished my work than I went and told my Teacher if I can go on youtube. Learning to do new things on my netbook is really fun and cool. I like Activity's on my netbook because we can finish things off.
                                         The End learning on my netbook is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment