Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In the hall

On Monday we went to the hall with Ms M then we saw Mr Marks setting up ropes and cones.After that Mr Marks was explaining what to do and where to go but we had to be blind fold. It was girl vs boys and we were so excited to have a turn  
The first one was Henry he keeps falling  when hes walking and we keep laughing.Then it was Aldora and Ana they were so funny because Aldora keeps laughing at Ana.then it was the next children and next and next then it was me and Sarina’s turn  we were so nervous.

first we went up the on the bench after that we went pass the ropes over the big wheel and Sig sag around the cones and under the blue sheet and over the mat and up the steps suddenly I fall down the steps when I was going up  and my knee began to hurt then as I got up the stage we had to jump of the stage and on to the blue felt like I was going to jump of a cliff.and I felt so scary. then it was my turn to do Sarona it was funny because Sarona was so funny.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sisilia I read your writing and it was cool because you had a cool photo of me and you you were blind folded you have done a good job .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sarona I hope that you will read my comment again thank you.

      Delete