Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

sisilia picnic

On Friday it was picnic day for how hole school . As we started walking  along a line Mr Burt was leading us to point England beach. wear we have the picnic. And it was fun. because people was convoy  of chaotic crazy children's running around the Field .  As we were walking suddenly it was about to rain but we still  walked in a line and  children were still running around and talking then we got to the beach.

Mr Burt was telling us the rules where to go and why because
When we got there Mr Burt  told the hole school wear to play,sit,eta.and go toilet. Then when he finish  explaining we all started to find a please to sit and when we finish finding a spot to sit on we started to play around the field and when we were playing around I saw efilona she was next to the music and it was to loud that I couldn't hear efilona speak. and when we were siting down and listening to music we were so tired that we wanted to go down to the beach.

As we got there I saw wakatere. bronq martha they were playing together . And then I saw Kaycee  playing by her self on the water and I wanted  to go  play with her so I did.Then me an Kaycee were playing throws she always throw it to the deep end. and then I went to the sand and I saw a ball and I thought I am alwayed to play with it so I talk it . then I went in the water and we rolled it to each other then  Kaycee throws the ball to the other side of the deep end and me and Kaycee had how uniform on so the teacher didn't let me and Kaycee get it. Suddenly Mr Harris came from no wear and ran in to the beach and he saw the ball and he started to run in the beach and he reached for the ball and he got it and he throw it to Ms V and Ms V grueled at Kaycee and Mr Harris was splashing water at me and Kaycee when Ms V went.

After that we went up to the field and we were so hungry then Mr J said " there is same fruit fall you 's . and there were plums apple peaches" an water. when I got a fruit It was so yummy and I had five plums and one peach. and it was good.

before it was so fun because we had no school work so on picnic they was like a free time we get to do everything and we get to play around a and listen to music that was my best day ever.
I felt excited on the first they of picnic it was so fun and my hole school gets to play every wear cool. the end

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sisilia,

    I really liked your story about the picnic it was very interesting.I liked the way you added detail to you story.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete