Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012



What  are you looking forward to the most about camp?
I look forward for camp for the Activity like swimming at swimorama and kayaking on PT.England beach will be so cool and funny because we can bush them of the kayak and we start laughing.

And  I really like meeting new friends because they are so funny and cool sometimes we have a fight but we get back as bff.I really excited for camp this week but this week is different because we news to go away to rock climbing and back but we have to do the PT.England activity now . I am looking forward for this hear camp and it will be so much fun for me and my friends.


what are you nervous about most in camp?
I am nervous about camp is preforming a dance for the concert and I am nervous about camp is finding out you is sleeping in the camp with other children's that we have to meet and be friends that i don't now. and I really really nervous
about sleeping out side that is pretty scary for me to sleep in darkness.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sisilia I really like you bit of writing.
    Its so awesome. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sisilia,
    I really liked your camp story.I liked the way that you added detail and it was interesting.I really liked your story so much.KEEP IT UP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikita for reading my blog and I hope that you will read my and again this is from sisilia

      Delete