Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hydroslide


With  excitement  I  was  waiting   for  my turn. It  was   nearly my turn and as I waited I was feeling chilly and wet . When I came up the  steps I heard chatter echoing.when it was my turn I was  happy  when I went in the  pitch black  I was tumbling down the slide and I went back . I


t was scary at first but they gave us clues on the speaker. It was fun but I nearly cried because I was the last one holding sesalina at the back.
We went threw the letter and we had to crawl through a cave. then we had to slide down a long slide. And out at the exit lucky we got out and it was time for the other girls turn .

As we finished going through all the girls there were 2 girls missing they were still in the pitch black activity . Then the coach told us that he was going to get the girl and as he went in to get the girls he went in with a torch light. Then he got the girls out and said” thank you to him .
It was fun meeting him, Then we had to go and do another activity we were going in the maze. It was a marria maze we were running around and trying to found a way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment