Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Picnic day


On Friday Pt England school went to the beach to have a picnic. First we found a tree to put our classes bags next to. Laita, Mele and I were juggling.  
“It’s  the year 7/8’s turn to swim at the beach.”
Efilona helped me make a sandcastle as The year 7/8 was swimming I didn't want to swim because I had a headache  .Then Martha’s Auntie came to the picnic and Martha had to look after her aunt's kids.,Then she did.  Her Auntie  went to the shops and came back with Martha’s mum.Finally me and Martha had time to go and play.We went and played  with Chloe . As we were playing we made a water castle .

I ran to Laita so we can play softball with Nu’u she is Sarona’s big sister . It was fun playing with her. I was batting as I was batting the ball went throw the fielders legs and they tried to throw it base 1 so they can get me out . As the ball was coming towards base one I already touched base one with my leg. The ball hit me on the shoulder it was so but I still ran to base 2 then I ran to base 3 then I ran to the finish and I had a point for my team. It was Nu’u’s turn to she batted it far away and she ran two the 3 bases and ran two the finish I was shouting as she was running “ GO NU”U ”. Then it was time for launch time .

Walking towards my bag I shouted “ Oh NO “ where is my bag I was finding behind the tree’s I thinked to myself did I leave it at home ? Then Efilona came and told me that left my bag near the toilets.
I was running towards the toilet I so my bag nowhere there so I ran to Martha and my bag was just there I was lucky no one stilled my bag.I got my bag and I ran to nu’u But I sat down by myself and I just drinking water because I wanted to play Volleyball.

So I ran with Mele to play Volleyball with the year 6 . It was fun I hit the ball over then Asena spiked the ball to the ground it was one point for there team . Then it was there serve again.As they served the ball over to us it Misted the net net and it fall on the ground.

When  Mr Burt called  Pt England to come and get their bags and sit down. He said” that we are going back to school, then we walked back.
I felt amazing but sick it was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment