Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Touch Rugby




Hook? walking to the other side of the field I was excited to start.

Each Wednesday for two weeks we had touch Rugby. Our coach’s name is Kevin. He told us the rules. The  rules were: throw forwards and backwards but if we drop the ball then its hand over. Then he told us to get in groups of three or four. We got the blue bands. Kevin told us to challenge the red team. but first we practice passing and defending , It was pretty hard to catch the ball but finally it was time for a real game .

As we got on the field TJ started  running with the ball. He passed it to uili and uili pass it to T.J then he ran towards  the try line and T.J throw the  ball to me and I catched  it  and ran to the tryline but Tauwhare was so fast that she caught me. It was fun then Kevin told us to challenge another team.

The next team we were playing was the yellow team. As we were playing I passed the ball to Flora and she passed it to one of the boys in the blue team and we nearly got a try but it was hand over because we got touch five time’s.

Then when I had the ball I throw it to flora and the blue team spreaded out on the field so they can throw the ball to our team .and then the other team caught the ball and throw it to patrick and he got a goal . Thats how we lost because we hadn’t won a single game but we did  our best.then it was time for the other class.

It was amazing but we had to finish up . I was so sweaty it was so fun I had heaps of fun. the end

No comments:

Post a Comment