Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Fia Fia Assembly

Fia Fia Assembly


I can't wait For them to perform their dance?.


Walking into the hall we all sat down on the chairs .
Then Mr Burt said" etu tato " so we can sing the national anthem.
As we were singing we got some maori bits wrong so Ms teto came and told us how to sing the national anthem properly.

When we finished singing the national anthem , Mr Burt was talking to us about being respectfully to each other and successfully to other performers .

Then It was time for the bollywood dance. I was so shocked when I saw the year 1,2,3,4
teachers performing with dhara even Ms Nuoa . but that was so fun.They told us about their costumes it was so beautiful and I wanted to be in the group but I'm already on another group.

the Assembly was finish and that was cool my favourite part was the bollywood how they danced it was amazing .

No comments:

Post a Comment