Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What If !



If I was rich and famous I will give money out to my family and sick people in hospitals. I will move to Hollywood and give money to the poor . Even help old people around the community.  
Then move back to New Zealand and buy me a new car  and a house with a pool at the backyard.

If I was  famous I will sing  in a concert  and my albums known around the world. Even I will buy presents for people with cancer. I will buy fruits and lots of food for the hospitals . Later I’m going by me and my big sister a plain so I can fly around in the air.

If I was rich I will save up money so I can visit my step mum and sisters and even my nana . after I will buy Ipod Iphone vans and puppie and I will buy another ipod for my mum because she plays on my sister. My sister is already rich and my stepdad and my  brother they have jobs my brother he build houses and my sister she works for the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment