Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Assembly Fia Fia

Hook?  My heart was beating with excitement because I couldn't wait until they performed   

When I saw Mr Barks  dancing on the stage everybody was laughing. He was so funny that my lungs will pop out. I couldn’t stop laughing but when he stop we all cheered  when he walked down the steps, He even hi5 them .


It was time for 

Henry , Hosanna , Uili , They sang I believe  .I was so excited when they started to sing. As they were singing they all had beautiful voice. I wanted to sing with them but I was to shy. They were singing gracefully and it was so amazing watching them sing in front of the hole school. It must been hard for them performing in front of us.?


Now its time for the dragon. When the dragon was going around in circle in the stage. I can see the little legs walking all over the stage . And the dragon had big fat fake teeth. it was so cool even he had lots of legs like a caterpillar . It was big red and long that was amazing.


Then indian dance time . When dhara came and dance she had a beautiful dress On and sydia too. she looked nice on the stage that was my favourite part of all of it. if dhara smiled she will look pretty.

As the P. E. P. A finished we stilled wanted to watch more. But it was funny and interesting and I hoped that there will be more dancing singing and other stuff happening.

it was so cool that was my best Assembly ever they had all sorts of performing even hip hop . That was so amazing I felt that I wanted to join one of the groups in P. E. P. A.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sisilia
    I was reading your writing about fia fia assembly it was really great.I really like the photo that is on your blog of dhara and Saadiya.It was funny how you said" I could see their little legs . Their voices were beautiful and they did sing gracefully I really love you writing I hope you write some more.

    ReplyDelete