Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Weekends

On saturday me and my sister went to my nana’s house to meet my cousin .
As we got there we had to clean up my nana’s room. After that we had to clean the garage it was dirty  because there were a lot of bees flying around. My sister and my cousin carried the bed outside. And after we finished we got the bed and we got the chairs and the pillow.

It was cool then we had to clean my cousin’s room it was dirty. We put the clothes in the washing and her rubbish in the bin then we moved the tv to the corner. Then we clean the Kitchen my sister sesalina she did the dishes and my cousin she had to clean the floor. So when we finished cleaning we went  to the shop to get stuff to make dinner. Walking to the shop we went threw a old mans house threw the back and pas old trees then we crossed the road to the shops.

After we got everything we needed we walked back we went pass old trees and we saw the old man sitting there reading a book and we saw old cats everywhere there were a lot of cats around. then we walked back  to my nana’s house. It was fun staying there then it got boring we just sat there and watch tv . Then it was getting late we went for a bath then we went sleep.

Then we rang my dad and said” can you pick me and sesalina up from nana’s 5 times. But he didn’t pick up. it was fun staying at my nana’s and I told my nana that me and my sister are going to stay for ester with them. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment