Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Friday

Friday
On Friday I went to my sister Rachel new house after school. As we got to her house I played on her IPod with Junior.We were taking turn and as we were playing my sister said" 
My Step children's are coming so you can play with them".

I had fun playing in her new house it was awesome because she lived up stairs her house was like a motel.  So as we were inside we watched sky on her flat screen Television,  We changed the T.V to adventure time  so my little brothers can watch. 
As  they arrived we went out side and introduce our self's.

It was afternoon tea time we had cookie's, Coca cola and chips It was taste. As we were eating we were talking about when she has time for us and when she can come over again. It was great talking to her then I went out side with my cousin and play shots with the basketball hob.
Playing master with  my cousin my sister Rachel  called us to come inside because it was getting dark. running up the stairs as we got to the door we had to take our shoes off.
We went inside and we were watching .A.F.V it was really funny watching with my cousins and my sister.  After that it was time to go we said our good bys and we went off home. 

It was a amazing day with my sister The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment