Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Highlights About My Friends and Family


Family & Friends Highlight’s :
Friends highlight:

I like hanging out with family and friends.

One of my highlights about my friends is hanging out with them playing games and  signing up for sports together. I love working with my friends and talking about other things . Friends are cool and fun I am so great full to have friends. My favourite thing about friends is going camp with them and enjoying activity and games together.

Sometimes my friends can be annoying to me because they also talk about me sometimes so I go and run to my cousin Mele and she plays with me. I have a friend call Gianna sometimes we fight but now we are friends. To be honest  my friends are amazing and fun.

Family
In the holidays I love it when we have family reunion it really amazing. To be honest my brothers are annoying  and lazy. I love it when my brother Junior comes from his boarding school and we go to the park and play touch with my sister’s and brother’s. I like going shopping with my sister rachel she buys me anything I want than after that we go to carls jr.

I love my family I'm great full to have brother & sisters and a Mum and Dad. I like going church with my family and I like singing with them. I like going to birthdays and party’s
                                        Then End

No comments:

Post a Comment