Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Holiday

I was sleeping because I was getting tired for watching TV.It was very Hot that day the sun was shunning into the curtains. There were a big bottle filled with water right next me. I was thinking for what to do in the Holidays. Should I  go over to my friends or stay home.

Day 2.
Along came group of girls laughing than it went silent straight away. Knock, Knock I ran and open the door " Hi said"Sarona. So I walked out side so we can talk. Than we talked and Talked about secrets and than they  wondered "do you want to go pools it a very hot day to day" and I said" sure"

So we got our stuff and walked to the pools. As we got there we went to the toilets and got changed after we got changed we jumped into the pool. Than we started having swimming race's the first one to the end of the pool is the winner. Kicking and splashing threw the water I was the only one in front of them. Than I started slowing down than Chloe won.

Than we hopped out of the pool and walked down to the fish and chip store and we bought Hot chips.Than we walked home as we were eating our hot chips. We all enjoy and had fun today The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment