Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Show Not Tell


Emily and Laura
Laura was getting ready to go to the mall. As she was getting ready Emily was sitting on the couch watching so Laura went to get her bag in the lounge. Emily  said “ where you going today. Laura Replied I'm going to The mall to buy some clothes and some other things I need.Emily said” can I come , Laura said ”NO” Emily  Clinched her fist and role her eye’s.

Emily said” WAY “ Laura Said” ? Because you are to annoying and I don’t want to go to other store’s looking for you. Emily begged “ Please Please can I come I wont be annoying or Loud. Laura Replied “ NO”. Emily stomped her foot ,  Grinned    and Slammed the door of her bedroom.


Keri:

Keri woke up on a Saturday morning as checked the alarm clock sitting on her little Table next to her bed . It was 6:30 oh just in time for my second to last netball trail as she went to tick her calender off. So she got changed in to her netball clothes and got her netball shoes and ran down stair’s. Keri asked” Mum can you take me to my Netball trail”, Yes” Mum Replied.

As I got out to the car I saw my team across the court Walking towards them I started getting nervous  and the my palms of my hand started to tickling as I grabbed the my holding my netball shoes. As I got there my couch said” everybody be setted “. So as every girl was setted we She said The last trail is  pus-ponded to today so we are going to pick the netball team. She started getting scared and thought’s was flowing threw my head saying” I'm not going to make it “and saying” I'm not sure”.

No comments:

Post a Comment