Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

AFL

9:40 I sprinted out of class and hopped in line, As the wind slammed the door shut. see outside is grey sky. Tom told us the different kind of skill learnt over the weeks like Drop punt , Speckie , high mark , chest mark and  hand ball. The balls and tom say’s” come in side and sit right where you are. We were siting down I felt butterfly in my stomach the ground was cold.


“We are going to play rats and rabbits, so I'm going to put you in team 1 and 2 ”Tom said.
So we got into our position and waited until he blew the whistle. “Rabbits” he called out from across the sideline, I sprinted from our back’s facing the ground running after Ane as she started sprinting to the other side of the hall.


Ane threw the ball high up into the air, I leapt for the ball powerfully ripping the ball off Dhara’s hand. It was time for Anes turn with Dhara , so I threw the ball into the air Ane and Dhara leapt into the air hitting the ball away. They were running for the ball as it bounce’s across the hall Pushing , Pulling , and running for the ball as carefully hitting it off Dhara’s hand.


It was very fun Jumping , Swerving and learning new skills. After the AFL Ms squires called us from the sideline” line up in to lines we are going back to class”. In our lines ready to go we were waving to Tom as we were leaving the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment