Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Cold Day Walking To School


I walk up at 7:00 to get ready for school. My nose was blocked and the floor was freezen cold.
It was raining outside and I  can hear the sound of the rain crashing down. When I looked out the window and  I looked in the sky all I can see is grey clouds blocking the sun from beaming down onto us.

My Mum shouted from down stairs” grab your coat on your way out”. So I grabbed my jumper on my bed and ran down stairs and grabbed my coat and ran out. As soon as I was out of the house it started getting colder and colder so I put my jumper on and wore the coat outside of my jumper. But I could still feel the breeze coming from the bottom of my coat.
It was so cold I can see fog coming out of my mouth when I talk.




I walked into class and the heater was on and my class room was very warm. So I sat down and token off my jumper and went straight on to doing my work. Finally I'm at school safe and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment