Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Sisilia Writing Sample


On 6:15 pm Tuesday me my team was getting ready for the game. The clouds were grey and the rain was crashing down onto me and I can see the netball players dripping wet. As Ms Paget was getting the note board we grabbed our clothes from the bag where our bibs were and rain to the changing room.

As soon as we finished getting dressed we sprinted out to Ms paget on the side pole where she was wearing a jumper and coat. After Ms Paget finished giving us instructions we started walking to court 27. Walking towards our court I can feel the wind blowing so hard that it bushes the rain towards us and it felt like cold needles poking me.

Glendowie Netball girls just arrived and we grabbed our bibs and putted them on. We all said our cheers and ran to our positions and waited until the Alarm rang. As soon as the alarm went it we started defending the other team.

My team got straight in the game zone than we started running jumping and trying to get the ball. The ball was coming right to me and the rain crashed down the wind was blowing so hard that when Anamei went for the goal it blew away. My hands were so numb that I couldn't feel the ball hitting my hand. Ata passed it and passed it until we got a goal. The weather was going hard but we all had a good game. Ms Paget shouted from the side line” Get free and pass harder so the wind will not blow it away”. I slipped and as I went to the ground the rain plated over me like I feel in to a big puddle.


The alarm called and Ms Paget called us and said” bring it in girls. We were so happy that we won. We were cheering on the cold windy rain. We all did our cheers and went in one line and we got to meet the players and as we were high fiveing them we said”Good game”.

It was a cold freezing windy rainy day but everybody did well after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment