Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

special Assembly


On Assembly we had a visitor that came and visit our school. He came from America and everybody was so excited. I was excited to because that was the first time I saw a celebrate. I was so happy. After that WILL.I.AM came in threw the middle and lots of cameras were set up at the back of the hall and they were walking in. As he sat down I had butterflies in my stomach I was amazed.


There were a lot of people there. When he went and sat down we “said good morning WILL.I.AM “ as we shouted. Then Mr Burt told us that he is going to talk to us threw the microphone. As he was talking he told us about his Mother hood it was a sad story that he didn't see his dad and how he became helping the communities.


So it was so amazing that he sang with the singers from black eye peas. Then Mr Burt told us why he gave us 100000.00 . And
tamaki college prefect  was here and some kids from other schools came. It was amazing that we saw a celebrate in our school.


Then when assembly was over he was coming threw the classes. So the first class he went to was room 22 there were cameras and kids saying thanks for the donation. Then he went to the to other class then he came to our class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment