Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

My Setting goal


Task: You will need to set a SMART goal about your health. Think of something that you need to improve on e.g to lower your B.M.I., improve your beep test or improve your cross country time. Maybe you need to think about your diet and of ways to improve it.


My SMART Health goal: I eat 2 fruits a day.
I can be able to defend on my netball games. I want to be able to run 4 km and 40 seconds around the field. I want to be a artistic like my big sister. I will try to come 2 or 1 in 4 minutes. when I grow up I want to be a coach like Ms Va'afusuaga.


Specific
get better at Netball.
Measureable
4 km and 40 seconds around the field.
Achievable
Work hard at netball .
Realistic
I want to be artistic like my sister.
Timely
I will try to come 2 or 1 something or 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment