Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Holidays


Holiday Highlight.

Guess what? my Auntie came over for the Holidays.

On Monday afternoon my Aunt came over for the holidays. She came with my  three cousin’s Angelina, Ane and a little baby boy. As she came inside we helped with her carrie luggages to the spare room. We started playing and talking then it was nearly lunch time so my auntie wanted to make something for us. She told us to get bowls and cooking things out. She was going to bake circles cakes for us to eat for lunch. She told us to help her cook so she told us  get baking powder, butter,milk, bowl, big spoon, sugar, egg, and water.

So as we got the bowl my auntie told me to get the bowl so she can put the ingredients inside. So first she poured in the bag of flour and she put to eggs inside and then she put in lots of sugar.Then she told me to tipp the water into the bowl and mixed it. It was hard to mix so I told my auntie to mix it for me then it got soft and I gave Sesalina to have a turn mixing. Then she told us to clean the big bot so we can make it. So after I cleaned it I dried it up and gave to Auntie Ana.

Auntie Ana Told my dad to go to the indian shop and get oil. It was a different oil and it was in a large bag when they bought it. Then my dad came and gave the oil to us and we tipped it in the big bot.Then we started rolling up the dow and we put it in the bott when the oil was melting. Then we put lots of the dow in and we turned it around and it was brown and it smell like butter in the kitchen.While it was cooking we started making hot chocolate for us to eat with.

Sesalina made it in a teapot and she poured in the drinking chocolate and milk. Then we went to check if it was cooked then we put it on a big bowl and we cooked some more.  Then we ate it after we finished cooking lots of cake. It was yummy and delicious .

It was cool then after two weeks she went  back to her house. It was cool playing with Angelina and Ane and luckily it was a sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment