Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fia Fia practice

On Tuesday we had fia fia practice in the breeze. As we were dancing sela’s sister came with her mum. We showed her our dance and she said it was amazing. she said that she was sorry because she didn’t come until 2 weeks. Then we had to talk about our costumes whos bringing it and whos not. I was wondering if my mum is gonna bring my costume but she haven’t started making it.

After that we had two more dance to go so the first one we had to line up in a long line.
And we had to get ready to walk in and after that we had to stop and we had to walk out again .
then on our second one we had to do all of the dance I was next to ofa because she I was the first one to get of the stage.

As we were dancing I forgotten some of the dance moves and when they dance the other way I dance opposite them. Then we had another dance then I started going the same way as them then we stopped because they needed to edit the music and as they were editing the music it was going fast as then we had to sit down for 20 seconds.

After 20 seconds we got up and they already finishing editing the music and we got on our lines and we had to dance the way in and we did the hole dance after we finished we waited until the little girls go thru then the middle line had to go threw and we had done.

sela’s sister was saying it was cool and she can’t wait until we are on stage.
I had heaps of fun and everybody and the little girls had fun too and we went early and the other groups was still practicing and then the bell rang and the hip hop was still practicing and they were having fun then we went in our class and we waited until the second bell rang .
                                               The end

No comments:

Post a Comment