Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Assembly

On Friday I went to assembly . When I walked in with my class Neo and same other boys were playing the guitar. Sitting down waiting for Mr Burt to start the national anthem. As we were singing Isa was playing the keyboard. It was cool singing then we had to sit down and then Ms M told us about this beautiful lady she came out and she sang some songs for us.

As she was singing she had a beautiful voice and she told us a story about a beautiful lady that loved a boy but the dad said that can't see each other. She was singing and singing and she had a beautiful voice I wanted to meet her and as she finished singing everybody clapped and cheered gracefully.

Then she sang another song it was nice we were sitting there listening to voice. Then we all clapped for her when she finished singing and she walked in to the music room. Then Mr Burt did the awards for the kind people and the winners. Then Gloria played the keyboard while Neo and the other boys were strumming the guitar.

I felt like I was up there singing with her and they were saw talented the guitarist and the keyboard songs were amazing. It was fun sitting there and watching them performing. It was the most special day out of all the days it was a gentile day for me and my friends after we finished assembly we all went back to our classes and got ready for our learning time . THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment