Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

My weekend at the park



On saturday I went park with Angelina and Sesalina  And my two brothers Takai and Toni.
But When we went to the park There was a another Park up the hill Takai’s friends were calling them and then they ran up and played with them. It was fun at the park because we were climbing trees and we were playing touch and my cousin came and we played Touch with the ball it was my turn to kick.

when I kicked the ball it went towards the tree. As they were running with the ball I touched him and then he pasted it to Sesalina and Angelina tagged her and They were pasting it to each other when they got tired it was times out. Then it was me and Angelina’s turn to run with the ball. As Angelina passed the ball to me then my cousin ran up to me then I pasted it to Angelina then she ran to get the try and Sesalina was running up to her then she pasted it to me then I got a goal.

Then we played again it was there kick they kicked it up high then I caught it but it dropped on the ground. Then it was there run so when they run they were hard to touch they were running back forward and side to side. Then I ran and touched my cousin Fale and it was touch one then he pasted it to Sesalina Then Angelina tried to get her then she got a try.

Then we got tired of running then we went to the shops up the hill and I saw Takai and Toni with their friends playing on the park. As we went in the shop we bought chips and coca cola Then we sat on the side eating watching Takai Toni play.  Then Takai and Toni was hungry and we gave some drinks and chip for them to eat the we ran back down the hill to the other park .

Then we climbed the tree and we were playing i spy Then we played with the rock mud we were throwing it on the path it was cool then we threw it down the drain and I can hear flop. Then I throwed it to Sesalina’s legs then he throwed it on my feet it was saw Then we went back on the tree and we were  swinging on the brunches and on the wood and then we were talking.


We were talking about the holidays what are we going to do. On the holiday I told my dad if
I can go to rainbow end and after rainbow end I want to go to KFC saw I can eat for my brothers birthday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment