Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

My Easter At The Beach


Easter I jumped out of bed and got ready to go church. Walking to church there were a lot of cars parked on the grass. As I walked into church I went and sat next to my cousin Angelina and sesalina sat next to me. Then we sang some songs I went up on the stage and sang with Naomi. Everybody was chairing when we finished.

After we finished singing songs we prayed about easter day I prayed with Angelina and Sesalina. We prayed about our family and friends and school problems about Takai and Toni. Then Mr Brown put up a movie about Jesus. We were excited to see the film about why did Jesus died. As we were watching the film The mans was putting nails threw his skin and hand .

It was scary. After church we went home and  my mum brought a lot of chocolate me and Angelina we had one each chocolate it was nice. Then The next day It was Monday we got out of bed and cleaned up the kitchen and my auntie  gave me 20 dollars because I cleaned up by my self.

We went to the beach because it was Juniors last day at home and he had to go back to school. But we had fun we played touch with him I was in Juniors team and my cousin and Sesalina challenged me and Junior then after that we got hungry and we ate block of chocolate and chips and drinks. Then we went for a swim with my cousin Angelina and my sister and brother Sesalina ,Toni, Takai and me. we jumped of the bridge the water was so cold and so deep it was fun because they were throwing dirt at me it was sticky and fun.

Then I got change because the water was going out and then I went and waited for Takai to get changed because Toni left Takai’s t-shirt at the tree near the beach. Then we played on the trees and As we were playing Takai shaked the tree and these pointy stuff went in my neck.
Then we played touch again it was cool because Junior gives me the ball to kick. Then we walked home .

When we were walking Sesalina and Angelina ran away and hide My sister Mele she was worried. Then we went to threw tamaki primary and we played on there park and then we went to their pool it was warm then people started to come then we went and buyed hot chips Then we came back to the park and me Junior and Mele we ate when we were playing Master it was cool!. Then we walked home everybody was tired we had a shower then we went sleep but when we got home it was only my Auntie.

No comments:

Post a Comment