Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Fia Fia Practice


On friday we had fia fia practice in the street and Ms Nua and we used room 22.
As everybody sat down Diana came and talked to us about our lines and where we standing.
I was on the other side of Sesalina and Ana we had to line up in a long line we and to lead the little girls in. Then after that Ms Nua said that we are going to show our dance 6 times. So our first dance we had to go in along line and some of the other girls were on the other side of us.

Then on our second dance some of the little girls forgotten the dance moves and I forgotten some. Then we went in room 22 and we had to talk about our costumes. Ms Nua said “ the girls with no costumes tell her and she wrote our name on a list to check if we have costumes.

My aunty had costumes and my mum didn’t want me and my sister to go to the fia fia. Then Diana told me me that I just need leaves on my hand and legs and a long thing on my hair.
And she told us that she was going to do our costumes the same but Ms hafoka said that we already did different costumes.  And the girls were saying I want your design .

After that we had another 4 practice on our third practice Ms Nua was saying that it was beautiful. Then we went back in side and we watched the most funniest
moments. It was funny we had heaps of laughter. It was a amazing day we had and we thanks Diana for her help and Ms Nua to for using her speakers.
The end

1 comment:

  1. Hi sislia,
    I think that was a great story. When I was performing that night i was really shy. I had the nerves but that was a great story. Keep it up I am looking for to your next post

    ReplyDelete