Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Homework day the last day


Yesterday I went to the pools with homework club. When Ms Adam told us to walk to the GI pools because there were no room in the van. Saw as we were walking we turned and we walked straightand the tamaki school were punched up and we had to walk on the grass. It was poring with rain and we had to run in as we ran me sarona and ane and sesalina walked inside the pools and we waited until they came.

we were walking in and out and then we got change and we went out side and I saw them coming and noami payedus in and we got changed again because naomi had our clothes. As I jumped in the pool it was warm and takai was telling me if we can go to the little kids swimming pools and we did.
As we hopped in the pool it was so warm and then we hoped out and we went to the big pooland it freezeing cold but we played races with loosy and ane and the other girls.

Then we had to play a under water game we had to hold our breath and see who can old it the longest .
As I was holding my breath I couldn't breath saw I went back up and they were already up the other girls so I won.

When we were playing takai was jumping in the pool and kitiona was jumping to and they got told off that they were not aloud jump off. And then we were swimming and swimming and then I went to the little pool to swim becauseI was cold and we stayed there until we were warm then I went to have a shower the water was cold at first but it went warm.

I had a fun day then we swam down to the rope and back to the stairs and we got out and we to get change because it was going dark.

Then we had afternoon tea we had sauce sizzle and banana cake and drink . It was a fun day going pools I had lots of fun and I meet new friends and they were so cool it was an amazing day we had .
I hoped we did this next term .
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment