Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Netball Game


Start:

Last Tuesday 7th of May I had a netball game at st johns my game started on 5:15 it was spitting and it was freezing cold. Me and my friends waited until st cuths arrived. Then we went on the netball court and we started to practice our passing and defending. Then hailstones started to pour down hard, we ran and grabbed our coats. Not long after that our game started.

Then Ms Adams gave my netball teams their bibs was wing defends. As we started playing doris had the ball and she passed it to shinika and passed it to taamai. The game was very hard but our girls was very humble. The other team was very kind to me. We did our best but we went down. I’m proud of my team because they played  their best on a rainy day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lia,
    That day was freezing and our team done great since we played in the hail.

    ReplyDelete